Huwebes, Hunyo 18, 2015

Saving from Destruction - Torre de Manila

Posted By: Unknown - 4:55 AM

Share

& Comment

A couple of weeks ago, I visited Manila, in an instant. I didn't expect to be there. Though it was my second time to visit Manila and still it amazes me about how people live in there.

I asked a friend to stop-over in the Luneta park to took picture, while watching the picture, I remember about the controversial Torre de Manila and how people irritated about it. The talk of the nation and people called it "The National Photo-bomber." And it was really a photo-bomber but not all the time when you just get the right angle.



But at this moment, the Supreme Court gave a TRO to stop the construction of the building. And for me, it was a very big loss to the investors on that building.

Listening to the news that people wanted it to be destroyed, makes me say "Sayang" the resources, the time and effort of the people involved on that building. Then something came to my mind, that in order to save the building, why not making the building like this.


Instead of destroying it, why not paint it that it will look like the Philippine flag. Putting lights that will emphasize the colors of the flag during the night.

And for me, this will be a great landmark.

What do you think guys?

About Unknown

IAN Channel is an online infotainment (information + entertainment) website that provides you the fun and exciting events here in Bayugan City. Providing you the information needed especially tourists and travelers. This is also your gateway to explore the unsung talents lurking in the City of Bayugan.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Copyright © 2013 IAN Channel™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.